MicroEnsure is an industry leading Insurtech and global pioneer in provision of digital insurance
We are seeking a dynamic Telesales Representative to support our growing campaigns for
prestigious clients such as Telenor, JazzCash & Ufone., who can deliver exceptional results by
providing insurance products to millions of uninsured
Pakistanis through our telesales channel.
Telesales Representative Responsibilities:
- Present in office in all working days during designated timings.
- Attend training sessions and acquire knowledge about the company and the products and make
every effort to improve their skills every day
- Make required minimum number of calls and explain products to the customers.
- Listen to customers questions and objections and respond to those in a highly professional
and courteous manner.
- Able to speak and understand Urdu; knowledge of regional languages such as Punjabi, Pashto,
Hindko and Saraiki will be a plus.
- Minimum academic qualification intermediate or higher secondary school certificate.
- Experience of working in a customer servicing role preferably handling customers over phone
calls will be a plus.
- Ability to work on a computer on basic applications such MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of customer servicing practice and basic principles.
- Superior listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to convince others.
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately.
- Both males and females are encouraged as we strive to maintain a 50-50 ratio.
- Able to operate from MicroEnsure offices in Islamabad (G-8/4) or Rawalpindi (Civic Centre
Time for Walk-In Interviews:
- Monday to Saturday between 10am to 5pm
Plot 38, Street 22, G-8 /4 Islamabad (near HBL bank)
Please send your resume at email@example.com or contact at 0345-8540474