MicroEnsure is an InsurTech company dedicated to serving the uninsured population of developingworld through digital insurance products and processes.
Experience, and Attributes:
- 5 years’ experience in Operations Management & Customer Service.
- Evidence of ability to build, motivate and manage teams
- Evidence of utilizing operational & financial data to drive insights into business performance.
- Evidence of implementing change to improve operational delivery.
- Evidence of relationship building with customers & implementing change to exceed servicelevels with customers.
- Evidence of working with and presenting to middle management & C-Teams.
- Evidence of the ability to concurrently work on multiple large projects, in different phases.
- Preference of experience within financial services/insurance.
- Commitment to model and articulate MicroEnsure’s mission, vision and values
- Strong knowledge of and experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, including using These tools to present materials orally and in written form.
- Fluency in spoken and written English will be essential
Responsibilities of Customer Service & Operations Manager:
- Operational Delivery: Exceed agreed service levels for policy administration, claimsadministration and reporting to external stakeholders; end customers, distribution partnersand insurers.
- Team Management: Build and motivate a passionate and dedicated team responsible fordelivering the day to day operations of the business.
- Reporting: Analyse operational data and KPI’s across the insurance products andpartnerships, use the data to develop and communicate insights, addressing challenges &driving operational excellence.
- Legal & Regulatory: Develop a deep understanding of the regulatory environment to ensurecompliance across the business.
- Build a thorough understanding of all insurance products being delivered with eachpartnership and ensure all service levels for policy & claims administration are exceeded.
- Oversee the policy administration process for each product/partnership ensuring benefits,premiums and revenues are accurately represented and reported to all stakeholders. Overseethe claims administration process, ensuring adherence
to policy contracts to pay valid claimswithin turn-around time SLA’s
- Exceptional Team Performance: Using the Culture Index approach, collaborate with theCountry Manager and HR Manager to recruit the best possible candidates within theOperations team. Train, coach and mentor each member of the operations
team, drivingimprovement in their job performance whilst building a team culture of accountability andexcellence
- Data Analytics and Reporting: Using data from MiConnect/MiSense and other sources,analyse & report on the key trends in product performance on gross premium, claimsincidence, loss ratios and turn-around times & identify potential
challenges ahead of time &implement mitigating actions. Compliance to.
- Regulations: Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the regulatoryenvironment ensuring compliance within the operational activities and ensure the Country Manager and other stakeholders are appraised of new updates