MicroEnsure one of the leading Insurtech Company dedicated to serving the uninsured population through digital insurance products and processes is looking to hire assistant manager finance.
- Recording of daily transactions in Sage.
- Raising invoices to the customers.
- Chasing customers for settling invoices.
- Obtaining weekly payment approvals.
- Updating payments and receipts schedules on daily basis.
- Control and protect the assets in the interest of the company.
- Updating Fixed Assets register on routine basis.
- Preparing bank reconciliations on monthly basis.
- Preparing payroll.
- Updating EOBI data on monthly basis.
- Dealing with routine tax matters.
- Complying with all tax regulations and filing of required documents to respective government authorities.
- Preparing daily cancellations reports and debit letters.
- Other Ad-Hoc duties and reporting as required.
- Apart from this he must have in-depth knowledge about accounting and finance.
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Time and team management skills.
- Good customer relationship skills.
- Sound Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- ACCA qualified or CA Inter.
- 3+ years of professional experience.